Wah Nobel Chemicals Ltd was established in 1982 and produces an impressive range of high quality Industrial Chemicals like Formaldehyde, Urea Formaldehyde, Glue and Raisins which have diverse applications in numerous industries.
The chemical products of Wah Nobel are used in industries like textile, leather, food, agriculture, pharmaceutical, printing, dying, paint, lacquer, varnish, plywood, chipboard, hardboard, sugar and in foundries.
We are listed on the stock market and the equity ratio is as follows:
- Wah Nobel Pvt Ltd– 51.75 %
- Joint Stock Companies and General Public– 44.77%
Industrial Chemicals and Raisins
- Formaldehyde 37%
- Urea Formaldehyde Glue 50% and 60%
- Urea Formaldehyde Concentrate 63% and 85% (UFC63 and UFC85)
- Lamp Capping Cement; Two grades; (LCC760 and LCC770)
- Phenolic Glue and Foundry Resins Various grades
- Urea Formaldehyde Moulding Compound (UFMC)