Nobel Energy Ltd represents Energy Division of the Group and is engaged in providing green energy solutions i.e Solar and Hydro Power Projects. From its platform 125 KWp project was commisioned in June 2014. It has initiated Pakistan's largest 1 MWp Captive Solar Project for Wah Nobel Chemicals Ltd. Nobel Energy is geared up to undertake 5 MWp Sanjwal Solar Power Project, and at present is working on its financial close.
A 1 MW Solar Power Project will be undertaken in Captive Mode and will power the Wah Nobel Chemical Plant at Wah Cantt. The project was inaugurated on 17th February 2015 and work is under way. It is the largest Solar Power Project in Captive Mode presently in Pakistan.
The 125 KW Solar Power Project served as the pilot project for Nobel Energy Ltd and is powering the Head office of Wah Nobel Group of Companies. The Project has been functional since 2nd June 2014.
Nobel Energy Ltd is also actively working on 157 MW Madian Hydro Power Project on River Swat, 60kms upstream from Mingora. The bankable feasibility has been conducted by M/S Fischer GMBH and Pakistan Engineering Services and is approved by the competent authority.
SERVICES OFFERED BY NOBEL ENERGY
- Front End Engineering Design (FEED) Study
- Turn Key / EPC Solutions
- Tender Document Preparation
- Procurement Services
- Detailed Design
- Project/Construction Management
- Installing and Commissioning
GREEN ENERGY SOLUTIONS - NOBEL ENERGY LTD
- Complete Solar Solutions for Industries, Homes, Hotels, Medical Centers, Factories, Warehouses, Restaurants, Schools & Agriculture etc
- Most systems will pay for themselves in 4-5 Years
- We analyze your energy requirements; design a system to suit your requirements & power usage, using the world’s finest & most efficient solar equipment
- Installation by first-class Engineers/Technicians
- Solar Power equipment requires minimal up-keep or maintenance
- 25 Years of Warranty (10 Years 90% efficiency, 25 Years 80% efficiency)